Header Ads

Breaking News

Story: Sister Mary ( Episode 11 ) - www.ossceolofofo.com

Sister Mary.....

WARNING: 18+ ONLY

Episode 11
"but how do we go about the hot
injection?. I
like the plan but just asking" i
murmured. Jboy
laughed. "it's just simple. After you must have
drugged
her. I'll come over with a chemist friend
who
will do the injection. Very simple" he
explained. I breathed deeply and stood up,
"thanks man, i have to get going" i said,
shaking
hands with him.
______
As i laid on my bed later in the night, i thought
about the plan and the consequencies.
Surely it
was a very dangerous plan, something
capable
of ruining my reputation and career, but my
heart was strong. I was very determined
to
carry it out to the last.
My thoughts were soon interrupted by
my phone which began ringing. I smiled as i
grabbed it. As usual Chioma was calling
just to
say goodnight to me. Such a wonderful
lady she
was. "Had i met her earlier, perhaps i
wouldn't have
been in this mess" i reasoned as i
answered her
phone call.
__ After a very stressful day at the office
the next
day. I had a quick meal in a small cafe
closeby
before heading to Mary's apartment. I
really had a hard time locating the isolated
compound
which stood at the end of a dirty street,
poles
away from other houses. It was my first
time of visiting her.
Parking my car in front of an old gate, i
calmly
dropped a piece of paper she used in
writing
down her address for me weeks ago, breathed
deeply and alighted from my car. I
dialled her
phone number which rang twice before
she
answered it. "i'm in front of your house. At the gate" i
slowly
informed her, praying she comes out.
She hung
the call, saying nothing. I was lost and
stunned. Breathing deeply i dialled her number
again
and again but she refused answering. In
desperation i tucked my handset back in
my
breast pocket, raised up my head to see her
rushing towards me. Her face bright
with joy.
She drew close stopped and stared at me
with
uncertainty. I smiled and hugged her. "i'm very sorry dear. Forgive me. I have
realised my mistakes. I spoke to the
pastor
yesterday" i said softly, my heart
pounding
furiously. Such decietful words they were but
enough to
make her melt in my arms with joy.

>> Episode 12 LOADING
HEROES TEAM FUN ZONE
08163827383
www.ossceolofofo.com

No comments

We love to hear from you!

Sign in to comment "anonymously" without entering
verification text.

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the
"Notify Me" box.

THANKS.