Header Ads

Breaking News

Story: Sister Mary ( Episode 12) - www.ossceolofofo.com

Sister Mary.....

WARNING: 18+ ONLY

Episode 12 .:
"are you for real?" she asked with joy,
"of course i'm, can we go to my house or
are
you busy?" i asked. She backed away
from me, shook her head and laughed.
"of course i'll go with you. We have a lot
to
discuss isn't it so?" she asked. I nodded
with a
careful smile, saying nothing. "let's go inside. I have to change my
clothes
before going with you" she said sweetly,
"no i can wait here, just be fast" I
replied. She
blew out a kiss, turned and ran into her apartment. I calmly waited, so happy
that things
were going well. I prayed for the rest of
my
plan to be equally easy.
She soon showed up minutes later, wearing a
lovely green gown with a green handbag
on her
left shoulder. I quickly opened the car
door for
her, jumped into the driver's corner and zoomed off to a small but cute
restaurant,
where i ordered a delicious meal for her
and a
bottle of beer for myself. I truly
astonished her with my behaviour and the poor girl
thought it
all was for real.
On getting to my apartment an hour
later. I
dragged her to my bedroom where i kissed her
profusely. She responded without
resisting,
giving me the courage to push her down
on my
bed. I was so weak and tired, but i had to
make love
to her. I had to make her feel convinced
that all
was well and settled between us. I
showed her love, grabbed, fondled, caressed and
devoured
her. All i did with superb perfection,
sucking
her bosoms, pussy and finally slamming
her with my heavy-duty joystick, which
devoured
and made her scream with joyful
abandon as it
went in and out of her hot wet ki.tty.
We f.uc.ked each other till 11pm when we fell
apart breathing heavily and sweating
profusely.
She stared at me with eyes filled with
joyful
tears. "i really prayed so much for this
moment. I
knew my prayers would be answered. I
knew
you will come back to me. I love you so
much" she poured out with all her heart.
"so when do we begin planning for this
baby
that i'm carrying?"She asked, touching
her belly.
"calm down my dear. I already have things
figured out" i replied with an evil smile.
She
relaxed and caressed my chest happily.
"i trust you darling" she murmured,
failing to understand the meaning of my words.
Having her where i wanted, the next
thing was
to move over to the next stage of my
murderous plan.

>> Episode 13 LOADING
HEROES TEAM FUN ZONE
08163827383
www.ossceolofofo.com

No comments

We love to hear from you!

Sign in to comment "anonymously" without entering
verification text.

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the
"Notify Me" box.

THANKS.