Header Ads

Breaking News

Story: Sister Mary ( Episode 13 ) - www.ossceolofofo.com

Sister Mary.....

WARNING: 18+ ONLY.

Episode 13 .:
The next day i briefed Jboy, giving him
the
details of everything that went on
between
Mary and I the previous day. He was pleased.
"so how do we give her the drugs?.
When do
you think will be perfect?" i asked,
"well remember i said it could be done
within a week. It's all on you" he replied.
"ok then, saturday night will be better. I
want it
done as soon as possible" i answered. He
kept
quiet for a while, perhaps thinking how possible
it would be.
"so what's your plan?. Remember she
isn't
supposed to eat anything within that
time- frame. How do you intend keeping her
hungry
by that hour. It sounds hard oo. I would
have
preferred it done in the morning?" he
asked. "remember Kano state football team
{kano
pillars} are coming over to the state for a
football match on saturday?" i asked,
"yes and what has that got to do with the
plan?" he curiously asked.
"a lot bro. I will pick her up from her
apartment
on saturday morning. Have some rounds
of sex
with her. Then in the afternoon, i will buy her
some light snacks which we will eat
together
before heading over to watch the match.
On
our return, i will serve her a drugged cup of
fruit juice before notifying you to come
over
with your chemist friend. It's a difficult
task but
it really is the best i can come up with" i explained convincingly.
"well let's pray it works well. I'll bring
the
sleeping stuff tomorrow morning" he
murmured and hung up.
I was happy and angry with myself. I knew what
i was about doing wasn't right but had to
do it to
avoid an unending regret.
Early the next day as i dressed for work,
Jboy brought the pills and wished me luck.
"i'm by your side bro" he smiled as we
shook
hands.
On getting to the office, I told Chioma
that i will be travelling to the village to spend the
weekend. She instantly believed me,
asking no
prying question which really was a big
relief.
I had the sleeping pills, Chioma out of the way.
The only thing left was completing my
plans
which were now in the final stage.
Deep down i was very scared.

>> Episode 14 LOADING
HEROES TEAM FUN ZONE
www.ossceolofofo.com
08163827383
WhatsApp page:
https://chat.whatsapp.com/DrWhzIPAQNqLd5PMIdmhoe

No comments

We love to hear from you!

Sign in to comment "anonymously" without entering
verification text.

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the
"Notify Me" box.

THANKS.