Header Ads

Breaking News

Painful as Ossce,ila student room looted, foodstuffs ,other valuable things Destroyed ( See Photo )


It's been a nightmarish experience for a female students of Osun State College of Education, ILA orangun.
Early on Thursday,unidentified persons reportedly broke into one of OSSCE,ILA Female student room through the window phase at VALENTINE Hostel in ILA Orangun, while she was away,  destroyed her valuable things like cloth, foodstuffs, photo frame and others.
The student of Arts/Sos Faculty identified as (name withheld) told OSSCEOLOFOFO.COM Reporter that her room was looted and valuables things were destroyed.
"Am at my learning place, when  I received a call from one of the Hostel mate that my room is widely opened and seems something strange has happen inside. As I received the call, I quickly rushed down back to hostel where I sees my room window has been opened and the net has been cut. When I enter the room, I see that all my foodstuffs has been destroyed , also my cloth and photo frame were destroyed. She told OSSCEOLOFOFO.COM Correspondent."
She also added that, though I can't say this is the person that perform such act but I know is that it is a individual work and all she knows is that , the person that perform the deeds would also meet his/her Waterloo.
OSSCEOLOFOFO.COM REPORTING

No comments

We love to hear from you!

Sign in to comment "anonymously" without entering
verification text.

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the
"Notify Me" box.

THANKS.