Header Ads

Breaking News

TIPS: BEST WAY TO WOO A LADY. ( First Timer.)




This article is for a mature mind and is basically created for a guy that doesn’t know how to confront a lady. 
If a guy wants to woo a lady for the first time, he must possess of the following characters. 

1.       Speaking manner / Manner of utterance
2.       He must be able to speak fluently
3.       He must be able to comfort himself in any situation and anytime
4.       He must have a proper walking posture.  (To ME )

Now, after possessing  all the above criteria, he can now proceed to any lady he has the feelings for.
If you are the first time toaster and you wish to woo a  lady of your choice, you need to confront her and Address her properly, if you don’t know her name, you call her names like “ HELLO SISTER, HI PRETTY, EXCUSE ME ANGEL and so many other enticing names like that”.  When she turns back to look you or gives you attention, you just go straight by telling her your name, and probably she also replies with her name or otherwise hiss at you. Don’t worry, most ladies are like Bruce Lee, they will just stares at you and be expecting you to be trembling, but rather just be smiling at her , then she will feel like cooling down her temper. This when you need to quickly appreciate her beauty like “ I love your complexion, Your smiling face, the way you speak, the way you walk and other components: ( Don’t let me reveal all our secret ).
Then she later replies you with a beautiful smile or by saying thanks for the complements. ( Note: Is only foolish ones that will ignore the complements.)

After then, you express your feelings instantly without delaying her, because most ladies are like,” Please I have a place to go, speak fast.”; don’t be surprise, when you hear these, these are their nature.  So, is better to express your feelings for her, like “ When I saw you, I feel comfortable, you look like an angel, Well anyway; all I just want to say is that: Can ; don’t be surprise, when you hear these, these are their nature.  So, is better to express your feelings for her, like “ When I saw you, I feel comfortable, you look like an angel, Well anyway; all I just want to say is that: Can You be my Shadow because “ I LOVE YOU”. Though, it is hard for a ladies to say YES immediately rather, she replies with either NO or Please can you excuse me OR can you give me sometimes to ponder over it., then this is the area you need to gear up by persuading her to say YES immediately, (NOTE: there are some stupid ones that will go mad at you when persuading her, so is better for you to lay low with her). , But when she refuses, Just try to exchange contacts then from there , you start calling and chatting with each other, that when some guys turns themselves to Mtn customer representatives ( Like calling in the morning, Afternoon and even late in the night. )

THINGS THAT MAKE LADIES SAY YES.

1.       Calling them always
2.       Texting romantic messages early in the morning, afternoon and late in the night.
3.       Presenting Gifts ( gifts do entices ladies : (TO ME)
4.       Showing her to your friends even before saying yes.

This article is not meant to break ladies heart but just to helps some old guys out there that doesn’t know how to confront those hard ladies.
Once again, I am who I am, A Female writer. Well just Heroine. Caro Lisa by nick. You can join me up on Facebook for better tips. All thanks to my Boss HERO. That gives me the spirit of writing this articles.

2 comments:

We love to hear from you!

Sign in to comment "anonymously" without entering
verification text.

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the
"Notify Me" box.

THANKS.