Header Ads

Breaking News

Story: Sister Mary ( Episode 10 ) - www.ossceolofofo.com

Sister Mary.....

WARNING: 18+ ONLY.

Episode 10 .
"wow what a surprise. So pleased to see
you
pastor" i nervously murmured as i
ushered the
man of God into my sitting room. He smiled as
he settled down quietly, his eyes all over
me.
Chioma was in my bedroom arranging
my
stuffs. The last thing i wanted was her seeing
the pastor nor listening to our
conversation. It
really would mess things up because i
already
knew the reason the pastor was in my house.
"would you care for a little drink?" i
asked,
desperately trying to appear composed.
He
shook his head, smiling in a relaxed manner.
"don't bother yourself ken. I actually was
passing by the neighbourhood, before i
remembered you live here, so i decided
to stop
by. However there are somethings i also intend
asking you" he said calmly, while i
nervously
threw a glance towards my bedroom
door,
staring at Chioma as she innocently showed up
smiling like a new wife.
"good evening sir" she greeted the
pastor, who
for the first time looked shocked and
surprised. I had to do a quick introduction.
"meet my good friend and a colleague
sir. Her
name is chioma",
"Chioma meet my pastor. A wonderful
father and Man of God" i introduced quietly.
The
pastor was too stunned to say anything.
I
couldn't help but wonder what was going
through his mind that moment. Chioma disappeared into the kitchen a
minute
later, while i nervously faced the pastor.
"so why did you stop attending church
programmes and what's actually going
on between you and sister Mary?" he asked
curiously. I quickly stood up, forcing out
a
smile.
"i'm going through a whole lot of crises
right now sir. Please i will be coming to see
you
tomorrow afternoon. We can't talk here"
i said
seriously. He breathed deeply stood up
and shrugged.
"make it thursday then. I won't be
available
tomorrow" he said as he offered his
hand for a
handshake. "cool" i smiled as we shook hands.
Thankfully Chioma didn't listen to the
short
discussion i had
with the pastor. After taking her home
hours later, i rushed over to Jboy's apartment
and
poured out the day's events to him.
"my man the worst is that i have tried
my best
to make Mary remove the unwanted blood, but
she has adamantly refused, citing some
religous
bullshit reasons" i concluded unhapply.
"mehn. Hmmm. We have to grab the
bull's horn this time" he said seriously, biting his
lips while
i nodded anxiously.
"make up with her, act as if all is well.
After
probably a week, a small sleeping pill and a hot
injection will do. with the latest
happenings,
taking such a daring step is now
inevitable" he
suggested. I drew back with fear, swallowing
hard, but as his suggestion settled in my
head, i
relaxed and smiled. His suggestion made
perfect sense.
"it's risky but i have to do it. I have no choice" i
agreed.

>> Episode 11 LOADING
HEROES TEAM FUN ZONE
08163827383
www.ossceolofofo.com

WhatsApp Group:
https://chat.whatsapp.com/DrWhzIPAQNqLd5PMIdmhoe

No comments

We love to hear from you!

Sign in to comment "anonymously" without entering
verification text.

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the
"Notify Me" box.

THANKS.