Header Ads

Breaking News

Story: Sister Mary ( Episode 9 ) - www.ossceolofofo.com

Sister Mary.....

WARNING: 18+ ONLY.

Episode 9
"I know you are just not yourself.
Whatever is it
that is worrying you, i pray you get over
it soon"
Chioma said to me very early the next day as
she prepared to leave. I forced out a
smile,
saying nothing.
I truly never got myself all through the
rest of the previous day. The sex we eventually
had
was so dull and far from sweet. I
couldn't help
but imagine what was going through her
mind that moment. I truly left her unsatisfied
and
disappointed.
Later in the day, I braced up myself and
Called
Mary, asking her to show up at my house by
7pm. She accepted without dragging
issues with
me which was very mind settling.
However it
was a long wait for me as i nervously waited for
the clock to struck 7pm. My mind was
uneasy,
my lips prayed ceaselessly while my
heart
pounded very fast. I had to make my past with
the silly girl go away no matter the
price.
She finally showed up at my apartment
at
exactly 7:32pm, looking well composed and
calm. She flashed a brief smile at me,
greeted
and settled quietly at a couch opposite
where i
sat. "you know the reason i called. Are you
pregnant
for real?" i asked without wasting time.
She
breathed deeply, fetched a piece of paper
from her hand-bag and gave to me.
I sweated as i went through it. It was a
pregnancy test result. Positive it said,
duly
signed and stamped.
"so what do we do?. You very well know i don't
need this baby nor ready to start a
family?" i
asked coldly. She shrugged and drew
back.
"i don't know. That's your decision to make, as
for me, i'm not tampering with this
pregnancy.
It's against my faith, moreover a child is
a gift
from God" she said slowly, mincing no words
and putting me in a very tight corner.
She really
looked unconcerned and serious.
I was left with no choice than to change
my tactics.
"okay how much do you want?" i asked
with a
business tone. Her eyes instantly burned
as my
question hit her like a bullet. "what?, what do you mean?" she asked
with a
quick stammer. I smiled and breathed
deeply.
"you understand me my dear. How much
do you need to get rid of that thing and let
me be
with my life" i said coldly. She jumped
up with
anger, disgust and hatred, shaking her
head with disbelief as she headed to the door.
"gosh i'm so disgusted at you. How dare
you
utter such foul words. I see the devil has
possessed your soul. Your heart is now
dark and burning like hell. This isn't the brother
ken i
know" she cried. I was so stunned and
touched
over her words, but the problem at hand
was such that gave no room for emotions. I
had to
conceal my feelings and shut my heart.
"Mary i'm really serious. I have the
money to
settle you handsomely" i added as i stood up.
She hissed, gave me one last look before
leaving without another word. I bit my
lips and
locked my door. I couldn't believe all
that was happening were real. I was so desperate
and
anxious. The last thing i wanted was
having
children scattered over the country in
my name or having a child with a woman i was far
from
loving.
The next day was a public holiday. I
spent the
day at home thinking and polishing my plans
which were far from perfect. Chioma
showed
up by 12pm, helping me to prepare a
delicious
rice, stew and soup. Her company was what i
needed that moment to calm my mind
and the
tension in me. But her curiousity almost
got on
my nerves. She was very sure that i was keeping something away from her and
kept
demanding to know what it was.
However i got the shock of my life by
3pm
when Mary's pastor showed up at my apartment.
"bro ken there is a serious issue at hand"
he
said as i opened the door for him.
Before We Continue, What do You Think Is
The "Issue" That The Pastor was Talking About??
You Must Contribute To The Story..Drop
Your
Comments Below Before We Can Continue
From Where We Stopped.

>> Episode 10 LOADING
HEROES TEAM FUN ZONE
08163827383
www.ossceolofofo.com

WhatsApp Page: https://chat.whatsapp.com/DrWhzIPAQNqLd5PMIdmhoe

No comments

We love to hear from you!

Sign in to comment "anonymously" without entering
verification text.

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the
"Notify Me" box.

THANKS.