Header Ads

Breaking News

Story: Sister Mary ( Episode 6 ) - www.ossceolofofo.com

Sister Mary….

WARNING: 18+ ONLY.

Episode 6 .
"Mary i don't want to see you ever again.
It's over between us" i said slowly,
watching her reaction keenly.She drew
back with surprise. Her mouth opening
with great disbelief. "what?, i don't understand you bro. Ken. I
thought we were…" she desperately tried
to say something, but i interrupted her,
nodding with a crazy smile.
"you heard me right" i murmured.
"I beg of you, let's talk this out. Just thirty minutes of your time is enough. I
think i deserve such. Please" she quickly
begged,controlling her tears and
displaying a fake smile. I stared at her for
some seconds,shrugged and obliged.
Quietly she walked into my sitting room,carefully sat on a sofa and faced
me."please tell me the truth?, what's
behind your sudden change in behaviour.
I'm an
adult, please hide nothing from me" she
begged with a calm grace, staring at me with eyes filled with dashed hope. I drew
close and held her hands.
"we have to end this because i'm not
comfortable with you anymore. I don't
love you, let's just be friends" i said
slowly. She breathed deeply, and drew back a bit.
"just like that?. No bro. Ken. Born-again
Christians don't behave that way. Tell
me?,why the sudden change of heart. I
don't just understand. Today is sunday of
all days, please be serious" she managed to murmur with disbelief. I rubbed my
face and swallowed hard.
"you have to get going now. Please i
need a little peace" i barked, dragging her
strongly on her feet. My action totally
surprised her. She tried to resist but i was stronger.
Tears quickly drew down her cheeks.
"why are you doing this to me?, why are
you shattering my hopes. You don't love
me anymore, but why, it isn't fair. God is
watching" she cried as i pushed her out of
my apartment.I felt miserable but
satisfied, paying no attention to her cries
as she banged on my locked door asking
for another chance.
As i returned to the sofa, my eyes fell on the nylon bag she brought. I quickly
grabbed it in order to flung it out of my
apartment, but unfortunately the hand
tore, pouring a well perpared meal of
rice,chicken and salad in my sitting room.

>> Episode 7 LOADING
HEROES TEAM FUN ZONE
08163827383
www.ossceolofofo.com

Whatsapp Group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/DrWhzIPAQNqLd5PMIdmhoe

No comments

We love to hear from you!

Sign in to comment "anonymously" without entering
verification text.

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the
"Notify Me" box.

THANKS.