Header Ads

Breaking News

Story: Sister Mary ( Episode 1) - www.ossceolofofo.com

SISTER MARY

EPISODE 1.
WARNING : PG 18+ ONLY.

Episode 1

With a super quick reflex i plunged into
her
wet hot k.itty, breathing deeply as i held
her
tightly, rotating my waist in a clockwise motion.
"Bro ken easy ahhh, easy ooo" sister
Mary
moaned, getting me more excited with her
sweet angelic voice. Seriously she tasted
like an untapped palm wine, even though she
was close to twenty nine years old, if not
more.
So how did my story with Sister Mary
began??…..
Being a young successful civil servant, who
luckily got employed immediately after
my
Nysc. Life was full of fun, adventures and
s#xcapades which i was never
opportuned to engage in during my campus days
because
of financial constraints. I attended
university with almost nothing, but life
has
a way of pushing someone with one hand and embracing him with another. All my
struggles were rewarded with a good job
at
the end, but what did i do with my new
found status?
I ate, drank and smoked women like garri, from campus girls, to working class
chicks,
from young female teachers to cute
attractive executives. I counted my
census
with no holds barred. I soon became friendly with a rich young
banker popularly known as a Jboy,
together
we rocked the city swimming, and sinking
in
honeypots of willing girls, but the more we
did our thing, the more hungry we got,
until
Jboy came up with a very weird Idea,
which
was for us to carry our adventures to the church. At first i declined, but when i saw
him get down with three hot sisters i
became a born again Christian by force,
changed my name to brother kenneth, a
name i used in fishing for holy ladies.
Within two sundays, i befriended Sister Mary, a lady older and much more
matured
than I.
I know you must be wondering why i went
for such older lady, when there are lots of
younger girls everywhere?. Well i had no time for the younger ones
who
needed much more convincing and good
deeds to lure when there were willing hot
ladies, dying underneath their long gowns
and skirts. By wednesday, after the second sunday of
my born again life, sister Mary an active
choir member honoured my invitation.
She
came to my house and we spent the rest
of that evening arguing and quoting the
bible.
Friday she honoured my invitation again,
but instead of quoting the bible, we went
for a hot delivering session on my bed,
where i plunged into her honeypot like a diver, hitting and rotating my joystick in
her
sweet pot as if i was turning a hot soup.
Dam.n she was on fire as i displayed my
degree on s#x maneuvers to her,
Fikpia fikpia fikpia i fired on without stopping because the devil is a liar….
Little did i know that the devil has a
special
way of flogging ignorant men.
To be continued.

>> Episode 2 LOADING
Heroes Team Fun Zone
www.ossceolofofo.com
08163827383

No comments

We love to hear from you!

Sign in to comment "anonymously" without entering
verification text.

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the
"Notify Me" box.

THANKS.