Header Ads

Breaking News

HELP !!! Installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Failed Anytime

TO OOM, Admin  Please Help me share these:


Hello, I am John!  i don't know if anyone has encountered 2015 Microsoft Visual C++ problems ! I really your need help with installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable that is required by an programs that I try to Run, but for some reason I keep getting this 0x80240017 - Undefined error. I have Windows 7 Ultimate (86 bit).





I've been trying various things like reinstalling all of Visual C++ and .NET, installing couple of Mircosoft updates that many people have recommended, Even Thousands of Google Search ; just everything that I've found. Nothing has worked so far. I'm getting desperate here. Any HELP ?

No comments

We love to hear from you!

Sign in to comment "anonymously" without entering
verification text.

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the
"Notify Me" box.

THANKS.