Header Ads

Breaking News

Story: Sister Mary ( Episode 4 ) - www.ossceolofofo.com

Sister Mary...

WARNING: 18+ ONLY.

Episode 4 .
There is nothing as painful as being
beaten,pinned or caught in your own
game. I couldn't believe my new prey
would be bold enough to announce our
outrageous affair to the congregation.
Of course she never mentioned my
name,but it wasn't enough to prevent
most of the female church members from
throwing unguarded stares at me as if
they all knew about us. The rest of the congregation simply followed her eyes
which were well fixed on me as she
talked, clapping and nodding in approval
to all she said.
"i came to this church hopeless, helpless
and lost. But the Lord wiped away my tears,dragged me up and consoled me
with a perfect gift. A real man. I won't
mention his
name for now, because our Daddy, our
great pastor is yet to sanction our union,
which hopefully he will do today. This is God's church. My dear sisters your time
of
happiness is at hand. Never cease
praying" she happily poured out. Ending
her speech with a very touching song
which lit the whole church aflame with cries and prayers.
They were all happy for her.I knew i had
to leave the church for good before i
become the biblical Saul who was
converted on his way to commit more
crime against christians. I truly wasn't ready to turn a new
leaf.Supposing i were, the big mouthed
Mary wouldn't even fall in my 40th
choice.
At the end of church service. I quickly ran
out of the church premises with Jboy {myaccomplice}.
"o boy, e be like your hook caught wrong
fish ooo" he asked seriously as we rushed
to my car.
"my guy e worst than you think. Na d fish
swallow me and the hook" i murmured,shaking my head and
breathing deeply.
"don't worry i have a plan" he assured
me,stopping and facing me with a serious
look.But before he could say another
word, one of the church ushers rushed up to us.
"excuse me sir. Our pastor is waiting for
you at his office. Sister Mary is there
already" he announced seriously. I felt
like
slapping the silly messenger, but couldn't because i was still in the church premises
and some curious members were equally
looking and smiling at me.
To be continued.

>> Episode 5 LOADING
HEROES TEAM FUN ZONE
08163827383.
www.ossceolofofo.com

No comments

We love to hear from you!

Sign in to comment "anonymously" without entering
verification text.

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the
"Notify Me" box.

THANKS.