Header Ads

Breaking News

Story: Sister Mary ( Episode 20 ) - www.ossceolofofo.com

Sister Mary....

WARNING: 18+ ONLY.

Episode 20 .:
"what? Marriage?" i asked with a shiver. Jboy
nodded saying nothing.
"alright, cool i don't mind nor care. Just do
whatever necessary to get me out of here" i murmured with resignation.
"are you sure about it?" he asked curiously,
standing up.
"just get me out of here" i answered with a frown.
"very well then. I have to go bring Mary. Just
stay put, i'll beg the officers to let you stay here and wait for me" he said, tapped my left shoulder
and hurried out. I sighed as i watched him leave.
"how on earth will i marry that old witch. Hmmm
well let me get out of here first" i reasoned with
an evil smile.
It really was a long wait as i eagerly waited for jboy to return. Thanks to the food he brought for
me. My energy returned, giving me a chance to
reason very well.
It took him two hours to show up, two long hours
it was. My eyes lightened up with relief as i saw
him walk into the room with the lady i saw with Mary the previous day.
"where is Mary?" i anxiously asked Jboy who
quickly shrugged, saying nothing.
"i'm Mary's elder sister. I'm here on her behalf
against my wish" The pretty old lady said coldly.
I breathed deeply, giving her full attention. "How could you?. Why do you guys with money
think you can manipulate and defile every girl you
see?. We might be poor but my sister is precious
to me. Can you imagine the misery and agony you
put her through with your murderous act?. She
couldn't believe her fears until she took three different tests which produced awful results.
Everything is documented, we have given the
police a copy, i guess you need yours" she poured
out, fetching an envelope from her handbag.
"madam please calm down. I know i erred but
she shouldn't have involved the police. We are lovers, planning to get married" i pleaded
solemnly, but my plea infuriated her more.
"shut up. Don't just go there. If you guys are
about getting married, why drug and kill the baby
she's carrying. A gift from God. A terrible sin in
the eyes of God and Man, oh you will burn in hell" she shouted angrily, while Jboy cleverly held her
hand, begging her to calm down.
"remember what we discussed with Mary earlier?.
My friend is willing to proceed with the marriage
formalities as soon as possible. Mary also agreed
to drop the case because of it. Please let's forget the past and do the right thing" Jboy pleaded.
"i don't just know what came over Mary to give
her consent to this rubbish marriage thing. Well
let's go meet the officer incharge of the case" she
hissed, eyed me and left with Jboy who happily
winked at me as they left. I murmured quick prayers.
"at last. Thank you God" i breathed. I couldn't
wait to get out of my nightmare.
Jboy showed up moments later with a smile on
his face.
"the case has been closed, but the A.S.P
wants to see you" he said happily.
I breathed deeply, so happy and relieved. I quickly stood up and shook his hand.
"Thank's for everything" i said with deep
happiness. Mary's sister showed up that moment
with her usual cold look.
"i guess you are happy huh?. You still have God's
wrath to face. I'm leaving" she said with a dry hiss and turned to leave. I gently approached her.
A mark of remorse on my face."i'll come over to
see Mary as soon as i leave this place. I have to
atone for my sins.
Thank you for setting me free" i poured out like
an innocent child. She eyed me,breathed deeply and left the room.
"good show bro. Now let's go see the officer"
Jboy said with a happy smile. I nodded and
followed him to the A.s.p's
office. The level of my happiness that moment
was clearly enormous. "sit down gentlemen" A.s.p Tunde murmured
seriously as we walked into his office. His mood
dark and heavy. I couldn't
imagine what was wrong with him."i hope you are
not thinking of leaving here today?" he asked me
curiously. I stared back at him, unable to say anything. Jboy was
equally as surprised as i was.
"it's glad to know that you have finally convinced
your girlfriend to drop the case.
But remember i still have the test results and as
an officer of the law i have every right to carry on with the case, even if Mary objects. The crime you
commited wasn't only against Mary but against
the state.
Abortion is illegal and often treated as a murder
case. So my friend you know what you are up to"
the annoying officer addressed us intelligently. I felt like exploding. I
was extremely fed up.
"oh gracious me!. C'mon officer this is so unfair.
Why are you doing this?" jboy shouted angrily.
The officer merely scoffed and said nothing.
"you are not a foreigner. You know how we close cases in Nigeria. Enough of the grammer" he said
with his eyes on me. Jboy
quietly sat down as he realised were the officer
was going.
"ok sir please help us" i pleaded desperately.
"i once asked for a million, but as it is now just get me two hundred thousand" he said, his greedy
eyes still on me. I instantly knelt down, surprising
him with my action.
"i'm diabetic sir. I won't survive another night in
here. Last night i merely survived a crisis. I badly
need to see my doctor. Please ask for something reasonable" i begged without shame while Jboy
speechlessly gasped at me.
The officer thought for a while before
shrugging."alright get me a hundred thousand. A
bank is across the street. I hope you have an
ATM?" he demanded, throwing a look at Jboy who quickly sprang up.
__
An hour later, i was in Jboy's car heading back to
my apartment,finally free, but not entirely free. I
still had Mary to deal with. I had chioma to win
back.

>> Episode 21 LOADING
HEROES TEAM FUN ZONE
08163827383
www.ossceolofofo.com
WhatsApp Page: https://chat.whatsapp.com/DrWhzIPAQNqLd5PMIdmhoe

1 comment:

We love to hear from you!

Sign in to comment "anonymously" without entering
verification text.

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the
"Notify Me" box.

THANKS.