Header Ads

Breaking News

My boyfriend has proposed to me Seven (7) times in one year. - Confused Lady Voice Out ( See Funny Comments )


A lady identify as Topscy has Voice out on her Facebook timeline that Her boyfriend has proposed to her 7 times in one year and she is confused about what next to do.. Some of her Facebook friends reacted funny. See funny comments below::
See her status below:
She Wrote::
" Abeg hear us out ooo! My boyfriend has proposed to
me 7 times in one year. After
years of dating and I agreed
to marry him. But each time
we have a little
misunderstanding, he will
collect his ring back When
we reconcile he will propose
again. He has done this 7
good times and am no longer
finding it funny. My anger is
the way he collects the ring,
very rude way, you need to
see the way he shouts at me,
bring my ring now, remove
it, fast, fast, make it fast. He
will just collect the ring and
push me out. When he comes
to beg he will wear me back
the ring and ask me the same
question. Will you marry, I
will foolishly say yes and
again. He just collected his
ring 8th time and I don't
know what to do when hye
comes begging. I don't know
if he is serious or not. I have
met his parents but no date
for introduction yet. Please I
need advise on what to do
now. Help me! Wats ur view abut it "

No comments

We love to hear from you!

Sign in to comment "anonymously" without entering
verification text.

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the
"Notify Me" box.

THANKS.