Header Ads

Breaking News

STORY: The Diary Of Dube... Episode 4



I resume work as a driver to my
uncle’s wife.for the first week of my
job.thing were moving well with me.i
was getting some tips from my
uncle’s wife mrs ada.
I was paid my first salary by my
uncle’s wife.instead of 12 thousand i
and her husband agreed.she paid
me 20 thousand.i asked her why she
paid me such money instead of what
we agreed.she said.
ADA.you don’t deserve 12 thousand
naira work.you are more than
that.please don’t tell my husband
about this okay.beside.i like you.you
are a nice guy.havn’t seen you
complain before.you are handsome
and you deserve more
ME.okay.thank you maa.
ADA.you have a girlfriend right?.
ME.hmmm.not really.we broke up.
ADA.what happened.why the broke
up.
ME.is a long story.please.
ADA.personal?.
ME.yea.personal.
ADA.okay!if you don’t wanna share
with me.fine.
The following mouth.she increase
my salary from 20k to 25k.i was very
happy withing me.finally i have
gotten a job.atleast i have something
to show at home.
My happiness was cut short on one
faithful night.i was in my room which
my uncle gave to me at his
house.when i heard a gun shot.i
peep through the window and i saw
the shocked of my life.five armed
men with guns bang inside the
compound.they were all with
mask.they shot the gate man at his
shoulder.and bang inside the main
house were my uncle and his wife
were leaving.they robbed my uncle’s
wife and rape Ada.including the
house maid was rape too.i wanted to
call the police but i got no light on
my phone then.an hour later.the
arm men left taking some of the
expensive property of my uncle.
The following day mrs Ada was
taking to the hospital.my uncle
accused me of what i didn’t do.he
said i was the one that arrange the
armed robbers that robbed
him.infact i was amoung the
robbers.he called me names and
threaten to call the police for me if i
didn’t leave his house.he took the
car key away from me.and said i’m
sack.he pushed me away from his
house.and warn me never to come
back to his house again if i love my
life.i quietly pack my bag and left his
house.now my suffering continue
again.from grace to grass.from hero
to zero.i started my life all over
again.atleast i have 60k on my
account.it will serve me for some
weeks.i consoled myself.
On my way.i visited mrs Ada at the
hospital.she was suprise to see me
with my bag.
ADA.thanks for coming dube.
ME.am very sorry for everything that
happend to you.
ADA.you don’t have to be sorry
dube.the damage has been done.i
will be fine.but were are you going
with you bag.
ME.am going home.i have been sack
by my uncle.
ADA.why what happen.why did he
sacked you.what did you do?.
ME.he said i was the one that
arranged the robbers that came to
the house yesterday.i tried to explain
to him that i wasn’t the one.but he
never listen to me.instead he
threaten to call the police if i don’t
leave the house for him.
ADA.this is serious.please dube.don’t
go.i will talk to him okay.go back to
the house
ME.sorry ma’am i have to go.i just
came to see how you are doing.just
take care of yourself.
She tried calling me back.but i had
already left.on my way.i saw a
post.which says sales boy needed
apply withing.i didn’t pay much
attention to the post.but i decided to
give it a text.i went inside the
restaurant and narrated to them the
reason i came.i told the owner that i
am interested for the job.he gave me
a foam to feel.which include my
name and other stuffs.she gave me
the rules and regulation i should
follow.which i oblige.and also my
monthly salary will be 12k the same
with the previous one.and finally.i
was asked to start work the following
day.chai!look at me.a graduate doing
a sales boy.i couldn’t hold the tears
again.it flows freely from my
eyes.did i offend any one that made
me not to get a better job.is this a
curse?i look at the restaurant for the
last time and zoomed back home.i
must make it one day.i said to
myself.
I went home.not happy nor sad.the
feeling was just there.i need a
girlfriend.but who will date a guy
that don’t have a better job like me.a
sales boy.noo noo.when the right
time comes.i will get a nice girl.as
usuall i avoided my mother. The next
day came.i woke up very early coz
the work starts by 8.30am.i woke up
around 7am and dress up.before
8am i have left the house for my new
job.sales boy.

EPISODE 5 LOADING..


To Be Continued After Some Comment. 


NOTE: OOM is not the Author of the story.

No comments

We love to hear from you!

Sign in to comment "anonymously" without entering
verification text.

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the
"Notify Me" box.

THANKS.