Header Ads

Breaking News

#LOH : Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Finally Install Succesfully -- See Details

Sequel to the last post we posted about Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable that always return to Installation Error anytime it's been install , For the query, See here HELP !!! Installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Failed Anytime ! The person who seek for the solution to the problem has finally got the best solution that solved his problem and he decided to shows some kind of appreciation to OOM Media and also those that contributed to it !




He wrote:

" TO OOM;

I really appreciate your effort for helping me find the best solution to one of the problems that has almost kill me down after many possible solutions have come accross that doesn't work for me at all!




I reloaded my windows several times, still i didn't get any solution to it! Moreover, i turn on my Window Update for automatic update , Many data in the process swept up but still i didn't get tired! i keep digging for more possible solution until i come across OOM Tech ! Thanks to You Guys! I really Appreciate Much. Finally i can get my work done.




For anyone who is also facing such problem, you can also contact OOM and they will get back to you with the Solution.
Thanks Once again! "

OSSCEOLOFOFO.CCOM

No comments

We love to hear from you!

Sign in to comment "anonymously" without entering
verification text.

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the
"Notify Me" box.

THANKS.