Header Ads

Breaking News

Story: Sister Mary ( Episode 8 ) - www.ossceolofofo.com

Sister Mary.....

WARNING: 18+ ONLY.

Episode 8 .
After some seconds of deep thinking, i
heaved
a sigh and drew closer to Chioma.
"baby i have to go and urinate. I'll be
back shortly" i whispered to her, equally
signalling to
Jboy at the same time to follow me.
Together Jboy and i went outside for a
little
talk. I showed him the text from Mary, biting
my lips with regret.
"too bad" Jboy frowned, shaking his
head in
deep thought.
"how did such a mess happen?" he asked curiously, while i wasted no time in
giving him
the details of the sex i had with Mary
weeks
ago.
"gosh if not handled appropriately, this can ruin
the beautiful relationship you are
enjoying with
Chioma. Chia" he hissed with concern.
"what do i do?. I'm so confused" i asked
seriously, breathing quickly as i looked forward
to a solution from him.
"there are two sides to this situation.
Either
she's is lying to get you or telling the
truth" he murmured thoughtfully.
"but i advise you let today pass before
calling to
speak to her. That will make her think
twice
about the effectiveness of her text {message}"
he advised, while i nodded in
agreement.
My initial plan was to call the silly girl
in order
to confirm the text she sent to me, but Jboy
was a professional in such matters and
so I had
to go by his suggestion.
Chioma followed me home that fateful
evening, and for the first time opened herself to
me,
offering all she had to me. Her sweet,
slender,
attractive body was all mine, but
unfortunately i wasn't in the right frame of mind for
sex. All
that was in my head was Mary's image. I
was so
miserable and lost that Chioma soon
noticed my lost appearance.
"what's wrong with you?. Don't tell me
you
havn't kissed or made love to a woman
before?.
Why are you trembling before my nakedness?.
Don't you like what you are seeing?" she
curiously asked with alarm clearly
written all
over her. I murmured a quick apology,
grabbed her right bosom and sucked on it, while
my
other hand played on her second bosom.
I really had dreamt so much of making
great
love to her, but when i finally got the opportunity, i wasn't fit to perform very
well. I
felt like telling her the truth, sharing my
problems with her but just couldn't.
Mary was my cross, mine alone to carry.
I never knew a player's life could be so sweet
and bitter
at the same time. I was ready to quit,
ready to
face life in an honest way and settle
down with Chioma. Only if God would make my
outrageous sin with Mary go away.
>> Episode 9 LOADING
HEROES TEAM FUN ZONE
08163827383
www.ossceolofofo.com

WhatsApp Group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/DrWhzIPAQNqLd5PMIdmhoe

No comments

We love to hear from you!

Sign in to comment "anonymously" without entering
verification text.

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the
"Notify Me" box.

THANKS.