Header Ads

Breaking News

Story: Sister Mary ( Episode 3 ) - www.ossceolofofo.com

Sister Mary....

WARNING: 18+ ONLY.

Episode 3.
"ouch what are you doing?" i asked, "sssh
quiet" She replied with a naughty smile,
and continued sucking my d.ick hungrily
as if her life depended on it, Slowly
arousing me once again. My heart beat increased, my eyes dilated with
excitement,but suddenly i held her head
still, forcingher to stare at me
inquisitively.
"please stop" i begged,"but why?" she
asked curiously,"i used my last rubber yesterday, i don't have any left" i
explained nervously. She scoffed and
hissed.
"mtcheew is that the reason you are
panicking like a kid?, relax jor, i'm no
little girl, i can take care of myself" she assured me with a naughty smile. I
swallowed hard and breathed deeply, the
temptation was so strong, my body weak
and willing. I had no choice than to
accept her pledge and yield.
Without another word she pulled up her waist, lowered her hot inviting k.itty over
my naughty joystick and rode me slowly.
Her huge as.s was all mine as i fondled
and caressed with pleasure, licking my
lips like a nursery school pupil.
Her a.ss was nothing but a bag of temptation. The shape and softness could
make a pastor cast devil unto himself.
With two hands on my chest she drew up
her waist midway, lowered it slowly and
drew it up again, this she did
rhythmically sending my brain crashing with great pleasure. I soon began quoting
songs of Solomon like a prophet.
"dam.n i was on fire as i enjoyed the
early morning holanda milk, turning my
head to and fro like a hungry giraffe. She
soon lowered her chest, sending her left giant
b###m into my open mouth. I suc.ked the t#t hungrily, my mouth making
annoying sounds as she fed me like a
child.
My joystick fired on, so was her pu.nny
which sprayed k.itty juice all over my
groin, singing yippee! Yippee yippee!, as it brushed my stick. Within six minutes, i
released hot seed into her with great
force.
She collasped on me, while i breathed
heavily.
____ Later in my morning when my eyes
cleared, i regretted all i did, but Mary
wasn't in any way bothered. She really
was full of excitement, did all my laundry
and even
cooked for me before leaving, surprising me further with her behaviour, which
instead of making me pleased with her,
got me more suspicious and worried.
But my greatest surprise however came
on sunday {church service}, when she
climbed the pulpit during testimony time to give her own testimony.
According to her, "God has answered her
prayers of two years in a big way", "don't
ever give up or be dismayed, it might take
time, but God won't abandon you" she
advised the congregation. I was stunned.

>> Episode 4 LOADING
HEROES TEAM FUN ZONE
08163827383
www.ossceolofofo.com

No comments

We love to hear from you!

Sign in to comment "anonymously" without entering
verification text.

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the
"Notify Me" box.

THANKS.