Header Ads

Breaking News

Story: Sister Mary (Episode 2) - www.ossceolofofo.com

Sister Mary.

WARNING: 18+ ONLY.

Episode 2 .:

"oh bro Ken may God forgive you" she
panted after the second round. I smiled
happily, buried my head between her two
robust bosoms and breathed heavily.
I was so d##n satisfied and exhausted. Not
only was she hot and well built, she
equally
was a tiger on bed, receiving all my
thrusts
like a p##n star, which gave me great access to swim freely.
I was soon ready for another round, I bit
her
ti.ts softly, wore my last rubber, and
dangled my joystick before her.
"nemesis" she exclaimed, sat up and pulled
back with a smile,
"don't tell me you are scared of the devil
huh?" i asked, grabbed her two legs and
stopped her from moving backwards. She
silently shrugged. I pounced on her, kissed her for some
minutes {before setting her in a d####e position}, buried my joystick and knacked
away furiously, my balls slapping her a#s
like a school band.
I rode through river Jordan to river Niger,
moving my waist very fast as if i was in a
hurry. She sang, screamed, and moaned as i
dug in and out with joyful abandon.
She soon fell on her stomach when her
knees couldn't withstand the pressure,
giving me great opportunity to grab her
two milk factories, which i pumped and
fondled
as i knacked away with great abandon.
Finally after about twenty minutes of
hard
knacking, i released my seeds once again, collasped on her, breathing heavily like a
farmer who fell off a palm tree.
"bro ken, you are a devil" i heard her
murmur softly. I smiled, pulled out from
her
in order to remove the used rubber. But i gasped when i saw it was broken.
Mary turned and stared at me that
moment,
noticed my coloured face, looked down at
my joystick and immediately sat up with
a changed expression.
I breathed deeply as she stared into her
wet
kitt.y, which showed a little amount of
watery sperm.
"i have to go take a shower" she said with a
controlled smile without any atom of fear
nor alarm on her face. I shrugged, nodded
and pointed to the bathroom, which she
calmly went to.
She however complained of waist pain, after
freshening up, claiming it was hurting her
very much, thereby forcing me to insist
she
spend the night with me, without knowing
it was all part of her cunny schemes.
We had a quiet dinner hours later, before
sleeping off our exhaustion, but by 2am
the
following morning. I woke up to see her
suc.king hungrily on my joystick, I stared at
her with surprise and wonder, extremely
alarmed to see what she was doing to me
by that hour.
Yea I do love s#x with all my heart, but
something in her got me very scared. "Sister Mary" i murmured her name
cautiously.

>> Episode 3 LOADING
HEROES TEAM FUN ZONE
08163827383
www.ossceolofofo.com

No comments

We love to hear from you!

Sign in to comment "anonymously" without entering
verification text.

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the
"Notify Me" box.

THANKS.