Header Ads

Breaking News

Story: Sister Mary ( Episode 17 ) - www.ossceolofofo.com

Sister Mary....

WARNING: 18+ ONLY.

Episode 17 .
Before i could get myself to say something,
I was dragged and thrown into a waiting
police van, while Chioma pleaded to them to
let me be.
It was very sickening finding myself in such
terrible, bitter situation. My guilty conscience never allowed me say something
reasonable. Chioma was the person who did
all the talking, begging and screaming at
the officers to let me be.
"for God's sake, leave the poor man alone. I
beg of you. He is a respectable gentleman. He can come to your station on his own"
she pleaded as they threw me at the back of
their van.
"do you wish to go with us?. That's the only
way we can help. We are simply carrying
out orders" one of them said to her. She looked at me, breathed deeply with tears
melting her eyes, climbed into the back of
the van and joined me. I couldn't believe my
eyes, i never knew she loved me that much.
"you shouldn't have" i managed to murmur.
"don't worry dear. I know you are a very innocent person. If i don't stick with you at
this moment, then where is the love. I'm
your woman and it will always remain so"
she said confidently. I closed my eyes and
prayed for the terrible nightmare to go
away. "what if Mary is behind this outrageous
police arrest?. How do i now keep things
away from Chioma" i wondered miserably.
We got to the almost empty police station
at exactly 6:20pm. The lady corporal on
desk quickly grabbed my I.D card which one of the officers who arrested me threw at
her. She wrote down my name and some
other details from it, while an ugly looking
officer rudely undressed me. This time i
weakly fought and resisted the cold
treatment. Chioma screamed with anger. "what the hell is going on?. I swear i will
bring down this station with a team of
lawyers tomorrow. This is insanity and
abuse of my friend's human rights" she
barked at the police woman as i tried my
possible best to avoid being undressed. "you can do whatever you want madam. We
are only carrying out instructions" she
replied Chioma, quickly taking record of my
belongings which were handed over to her.
Before i could argue once again, i found
myself inside a poorly lit cell. Holding the iron bar, backing and ignoring the seven
guys inside, i shouted at the top of my
voice begging to be released. My behaviour
seemed to have irritated my cellmates,
because few seconds later, I felt a terrible
thud at the back of my head which sent me turning to face my new enemies.
By the look on their faces i knew they were
delighted and amused, ready to have fun
with me. I knew a great beating awaited me,
but wasn't ready to yield without a fight.

>> Episode 18 LOADING
HEROES TEAM FUN ZONE
08163827383
www.ossceolofofo.com

No comments

We love to hear from you!

Sign in to comment "anonymously" without entering
verification text.

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the
"Notify Me" box.

THANKS.