Header Ads

Breaking News

Story: Sister Mary ( Episode 16 ) - www.ossceolofofo.com

Sister Mary....
WARNING: 18+ ONLY.

Episode 16 .:
2:30am, I still sat awake, nervous as ever as i
waited for the injections to work or for Mary to at
least wake up.
I was so scared and happy. I couldn't think
properly anymore nor figure out the next step to take. I kept praying and hoping for things to work
out well.
3:30am, my eyes slowly closed, my head quietly
dropping as the great power of sleep and
exhaustion took over my entire body.
Leaving the bulbs on, I had to change my position by lying beside Mary. Couple of minutes later, i
slept off like a baby.
At exactly 5:15am, Mary's sharp cry woke me up,
instantly putting great fear into me as i sprang
up from my bed. I lazily rubbed my eyes with my
palms before staring at her with confusion. "dear Lord no no no" she screamed with all her
heart. Her eyes on my bed. I couldn't help but
follow her eyes which rested on nothing but on a
small pool of blood which clearly glared under the
florescent light in my room.
I breathed deeply with satisfaction and happiness. But i quickly hid my feelings, drew close and
hugged her. Surprisingly she pushed me angrily
away as if she was aware of my crime, rushed
into the bathroom and locked the door.
For some minutes, i stood confused as i thought
over things. Surely i was free from her after all. The unwanted baby gone forever.
"what next?" i asked myself over and over.
She rushed out of the bathroom minutes later
with my towel wrapped round her body, looking
very shaken, miserable and troubled. I tried to get
close to her again but it earned me a dirty slap which silenced and made me a bit angry. I left her
alone and went over my sitting room.
She soon showed up in the sitting room wearing
my old tight fitting jean trouser and shirt. Eyeing
me, she left the apartment without another word
while i went after her, begging her to stay for at least an hour. She refused to listen to my pleas
nor talk to me.
She left without saying any parting words which
really put me in great suspense because i couldn't
figure out what she was thinking nor had a way
of knowing if she suspected any foul play. I returned to my messed up bedroom, very scared
and uncomfortable. I had no choice than to start
cleaning up the mess and awaiting what fate had
in stock for me.
I knew not if i will ever see her again.
After cleaning my bedroom and bathroom, i tried
calling Mary on phone but she simply choosed to
ignore my calls.
I was scared and afraid. I couldn't eat nor do
anything else other than to lie down in my sitting room, deeply thinking without any solution.
Finally by 5:30pm, I rushed over to Jboy's
apartment, briefing him on the latest
development. He wasn't a bit moved by my story.
"her behaviour isn't out of the ordinary. Of course
you weren't expecting her to jump with joy when she found her baby was gone for real?. Well the
best you can do is just to go over to her house,
keep her company and make some sweet
promises" he advised as if it was all easy. I
shrugged and shut my mouth. It was my cross to
carry and so had to carry it all alone. I drove over to Mary's house minutes later, but
couldn't get myself to go inside the apartment.
My conscience wouldn't allow, and kept flogging
me without pity.
I sat in my car for hours without moving an inch.
All i did was just to stare at the old compound, afraid and nervous.
By 7:45pm, I returned to my apartment, prepared
dinner and ate hungrily, washing everything down
with two bottles of cold beer. I felt a little bit
relaxed after. By 10pm i went to bed.
____ I left for work very early the next day, pushing
aside Mary's image and everything about her. It
was something that i did with a whole lot of
effort. I couldn't let my conscience to continue
flogging me.
___ 5:05pm
I left office with Chioma and headed to my house.
She earlier had insisted on going home with me,
and i had no choice than to do her bidding.
5:20pm
I slowly parked my car in front of my apartment, alighted with Chioma who innocently linked her
third right finger with mine as we headed to the
hallway leading to my flat.
"i don't just know why i feel so happy" she
murmured excitedly, while i drew back cautiously
as my sensitive eyes spotted three men who were heading towards us. I quickly sensed danger, but
calmed down, appearing cool.
One of them waved, urging us to stop. I obeyed
fearfully. Chioma equally stopped, her eyes fixed
on me.
"are you Mr. Ken?" the man who waved at us asked as they drew close. I nodded faintly.
"you are under arrest sir" he said polietly. The
two men with him quickly closed in on me.
>> Episode 17 LOADING
HEROES TEAM FUN ZONE
08163827383
www.ossceolofofo.com
WhatsApp Page:
https://chat.whatsapp.com/DrWhzIPAQNqLd5PMIdmhoe

No comments

We love to hear from you!

Sign in to comment "anonymously" without entering
verification text.

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the
"Notify Me" box.

THANKS.