Header Ads

Breaking News

He Is Threatening To Kill Me , Please Help -- MANDELA voice Out! (www.ossceolofofo.com)


The NANS JCC Osun Axis PRO , Com. ADEYEMO HAMMED also know as MANDELA has voice out on his Facebook Timeline that one of his zonal executive is threatened to kill him.
He wrote :
NOTICE!!
This is to inform the general public of Nigeria students in Osun state that one of the Zonal executive in Southwest has been threatening to KILL me (Adeyemo Hammed akintayo) over an allegation that was raised against him on 27th October 2016.
I therefore call the commissioner of police Osun state, Dss Osun state, all Nigeria Students in Osun state, to be aware of this in case if anything happen to me. I believe that no human being can kill me and still kill my grave.
VIVA!
ALUTA...
OSSCEOLOFOFO. COM REPORTING..

No comments

We love to hear from you!

Sign in to comment "anonymously" without entering
verification text.

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the
"Notify Me" box.

THANKS.