Header Ads

Breaking News

BEWARE: Scammers has started spraying message to Various Email, Disguising as MMM-NIGERIA ( Read Details)


Hello Guys!  Am here today to share you what this Naija Scammers are into  again:
Today Around 3pm,  I received  a message  in my mailbox From some gullible idiotic fellows disguising as MMM-NIGERIA Admins asking me to update my MMM account,  and threatening  that if I don't respond  their Email  , my MMM-Account  will be blocked.
See the message  content below! 
Dear Participant,

We are currently running a security check up on our data base please kindly reply us with your information below. Failure to update, your MMM account will be BLOCKED within 48 hours
Email:
PHONE NO:
PASSWORD:
Email sent using Optus Webmail




Please becareful about it because  the message is from SCAMMERS,  BEWARE.
Don't fall victim  , because  you might regret later when you see that your Macro has been flushed out..   To before warn, is to before harm.

No comments

We love to hear from you!

Sign in to comment "anonymously" without entering
verification text.

Want to be notified when I reply your comment? Tick the
"Notify Me" box.

THANKS.